This place was fun and super convenient for me and my friend during our travels. It was only a short walk away from the beach, marina, and Main Street. There is also a local shuttle just across the street which will take you anywhere in town. John, the man we met upon arrival was very helpful with tour booking and area information, in addition to being very funny and pleasant to chat with.
Rooms were clean and had a beachy yet modern vibe to them and it was nice to have some kitchen appliances. There was also a grilling area by the pool that made for a delicious meal. It was equipped with some essentials like olive oil, salt , and pepper. Would definitely stay here again.
One thing to note, seems like most everyone is couples which is fine, but surprising at first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meridian Port Douglas offers 4.5 star rated boutique apartment style accommodation in the heart of Port Douglas. An adult haven of privacy and relaxation for couples and singles has been created in a selection of stylish self-contained Studio Rooms and One Bedroom Apartments, surrounding a heated lagoon style pool set in tropical gardens. Accommodation options include swim up pool access rooms or your own private jacuzzi. The Meridian Port Douglas is ideal for couples and singles that desire a peaceful and relaxing getaway however mature teenagers over the age of 16 years are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Meridian Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Meridian Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Meridian Hotel