Met Aussie friends here for four nights to explore Port Douglas and surrounds (including Daintree area, Kuranda and the Great Barrier Reef. We checked in late at night but they were well-prepared and our unit was perfect, located on the 1st floor with the pool just outside our little deck. The owners and staff were extremely helpful in making sightseeing suggestions and handled all the bookings with ease. The location is just a short stroll from the main shopping area, teaming with good restaurants, and also just a quick walk to the marina.
Unit was nicely furnished with convenient laundry facilities, secure parking and a great pool that was open late. It turned out to be the perfect "launching point" for our area travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meridian Port Douglas offers 4.5 star rated boutique apartment style accommodation in the heart of Port Douglas. An adult haven of privacy and relaxation for couples and singles has been created in a selection of stylish self-contained Studio Rooms and One Bedroom Apartments, surrounding a heated lagoon style pool set in tropical gardens. Accommodation options include swim up pool access rooms or your own private jacuzzi. The Meridian Port Douglas is ideal for couples and singles that desire a peaceful and relaxing getaway however mature teenagers over the age of 16 years are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Meridian Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Meridian Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Meridian Hotel