We stayed two nights at the Freestyle. We were travelling with another couple and shared a two bedroom unit. It was adorable, with a bedroom and bath on the main floor, and a second bedroom and bath in the loft. It had a nice roomy balcony overlooking the outdoor pool. We used the pool and it was great. The hotel is about two blocks from the main shopping area in Port Douglas. Overall, it was clean, well cared for and the manager, Anne, was exceptional in her efforts to make us feel both welcome and informed about restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freestyle Resort Apartments are favourites in the Port Douglas market. The Apartments were fully refurbished in 2014 setting benchmark standards for boutique accommodation in the Region. We experience high repeat visitation with many guests returning on an annual basis. Located beachside of Port Douglas with parkland opposite and to the North our location is second to none. Our award winning heated swimming pool and spa is a favourite spot for a quiet read, or just taking in the sun in a lovely tropical garden setting. The little extras like great personalised service from your resident managers Anne & Jason, complimentary pool towels, mid-week room services and free wi-fi broadband internet in all apartments and around the Pool precinct sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Freestyle Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Freestyle Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Freestyle Hotel