We stayed at the Rendezvous for a week in June. The two bedroom villa was great value for money and as we had a hire car it was easy to get some shopping in Port Douglas and cook for ourselves. My only criticism of the resort would be that the pools were ICY cold. Some brave kids and a couple of adults were in the pool but it was too, too cold for me to go in much further than the top of my legs! Having said that the resort was terrific value for money and we would certainly consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges offers two storey 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas each with a kitchen, laundry, separate lounge and dining areas, TV/DVD player and balcony or patio in over 110 square metres of living. Set on 15 acres of lush tropical gardens offering plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the facilities which include 2 large lagoon-style pools, 1 leisure pool, a children's pool, children's playground, gymnasium, 25m lap pool, tennis courts and a family BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Hotel Port Douglas