i was worried about this place after reading reviews, but im so glad i stayed here. the kids didnt want to leave, they would wake up early and jump straight into the lagoon pool which was right near our 2 bedroom standard unit ( which has the same kitchen and bathrooms as the deluxe, only the lounge furniture differs), actually the furniture in the standard was more comfy than in the deluxe. i recommend you ask for a room near the main lagoon pool and restaurant ( our room was no. 65, which i found ideal). kids eat free, they also provide continental breakfast for 2 kids and adults for $15. the swish restaurant was good food at good price. the kids loved it, they met other children in the pool area which kept them busy. i recommend this resort to families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges offers two storey 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas each with a kitchen, laundry, separate lounge and dining areas, TV/DVD player and balcony or patio in over 110 square metres of living. Set on 15 acres of lush tropical gardens offering plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the facilities which include 2 large lagoon-style pools, 1 leisure pool, a children's pool, children's playground, gymnasium, 25m lap pool, tennis courts and a family BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Reef Resort Port Douglas by Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Port Douglas
- Rendezvous Reef Hotel Port Douglas