Just home from a ten day stay (with our family of four), in a 2 bedroom 'ultra' (larger) apartment at Saltwater. We all loved it. The location is perfect, our balcony overlooked the main street. The complex is right in the middle of Macrossan (main st) St of Port Douglas therefore close to everything you'd need. Great restaurants, supermarket, shops, park, marina etc. And, it wasn't noisy. We awoke to sounds of birds in the trees just outside our balcony so it had a very relaxed feel. The apartment was spacious, modern and lovely, the pool relaxing. John and Carolyn have extensive knowledge of the area so are very helpful. We also looked at a 3 bedroom for when the kids are older and this was amazing also. I doubt we'd ever stay anywhere else now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas