Just spent 4 nights at Saltwater. John and Carolyne were great and the location of Saltwater was excellent. It was close to everything and the marina is a 5 minute walk away. However, we were in a 3 bedroom apartment and the layout was very poor. One of the bathrooms was the size of a small closet and the bathroom in the master bedroom was open to the room. While my wife and I have seen each other on the toilet many times, sometimes you just want some privacy. Also, the furniture was not that comfortable and the place didn't seem to be luxurious which is how it is marketed. In our opinion, the 3 bedroom was not worth the high price especially with additional costs for beach towels and internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas