This place is gorgeous. I went to sea temple for a week's rest on my own after 3 recent bereavements. The resort was beautiful however I was very disappointed with the service I received. I stayed in a studio for 4 days and was moved to a 2 bed room apt as part of my booking. Your resort was recommended by my family and a friend who had a conference there some 5 years ago. Since the new owners have taken over it is clear that quality of service has headed south. The tariff is expensive and service does not match the price!!
Firstly the positives ie jennifer and her team at front desk was very helpful and real nice. Dinner crew was great and dinner is great. Breakfast crew was rude and you could tell they were not happy and did not want to be there!!. With house keeping well the floor in my studio was really dirty as I had black feet and it was unclean. Also housekeeping missed my room when I stayed in 2 bedroom. A couple of things that do you make you a 5 star resort - No body lotion at all. I stayed when there were 100 americans that visited the resort and resort was fully occupied.
I walked 4 mile beach but got lost as I turned right and got caught in swamps. Suggest you add signage so people turn left to walk to town.I raised the above issues with the reception staff.They advised that it was difficult to get local staff to work at resort. Your resort is recommended in the exclusive travel magazines. I understand that locals do not want to work at resort however if you are competing for the tourist dollar. You need to lift your game on customer service. It is a great pity as the location is truly amazing. Lift your service to match the prices you charge or drop your price to match the 3 star service!!!. Good luck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a five star resort located on Four Mile Beach, Tropical North Queensland - gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. This spacious retreat features a range of Port Douglas accommodation styles, situated around one of the largest lagoon pools in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy modern Australian dining in AQUA Restaurant, an invigorating spa treatment in Vie Spa, or a tropical refreshment whilst taking in the spectacular views at the Pool Bar. At Pullman Resort Port Douglas, our friendly team can organise your tours and activities, from rainforest tours to Great Barrier Reef day trips. With the latest wireless technology, Pullman luxury accommodation in Port Douglas will keep you perfectly connected in room and throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas