We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Pullman Hotel in Port douglass. We were accomodated in an amazing 2 bedroom swim out apartment. This was great because we had access to kitchen and living facilities. The pool at this hotel is very new and spacious with room for many people to swim. There was a bar at the pool which served delicious food. The negatives of this Resort where as follows. We thought that our swim out meant that we would have sun all day on our lounges but as it turns out we were wrong. Our particular swim out only got sun for about 30 minutes from 10-10.30. Next time- we would request one of the other swim outs in the center of the pool as they got sun the whole day. Despite the fact that the food from the pool bar was good it was very slow and took atleast 40 minutes to come which was disappointing. This resort had a gym but for the size of the grounds it was very small with only 6 pieces of equipment and a small stretching area. Obviously, this resort is not in the town and the drive to the town center is an approximately 25 minute round trip. We would normally stay at Peppers Beach Club which is just a walk to the beach + town but the pool and grounds are not as big. Overall, we thought that the Pullman was an established resort with many friendly staff and with aesthetically and functionally pleasing grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a five star resort located on Four Mile Beach, Tropical North Queensland - gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. This spacious retreat features a range of Port Douglas accommodation styles, situated around one of the largest lagoon pools in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy modern Australian dining in AQUA Restaurant, an invigorating spa treatment in Vie Spa, or a tropical refreshment whilst taking in the spectacular views at the Pool Bar. At Pullman Resort Port Douglas, our friendly team can organise your tours and activities, from rainforest tours to Great Barrier Reef day trips. With the latest wireless technology, Pullman luxury accommodation in Port Douglas will keep you perfectly connected in room and throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas