“Awesome way to see the coastline ”

Port Douglas Microlights
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

An amazing experience, we got to have a go flying, seen a croc and turtles.
The two guys were friendly and took us both up at the same time so we weren't waiting around. We also got to take cameras up, which are secure with the bag and neck strap they provide.
A perfect way to see the coastline and its inhabitants.

Date of experience: March 2017
"activity"
"croc"
"camera"

Reviewed 27 January 2017

If you ever had dreams of flying, if you can imagine skimming across the land, if you have the impulse to do it all with the wind in your hair, if you want to fly in it not in an enclosed cockpit... then this is for you. Perfect is not a word I use often, but here I go... PERFECT!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Absolutely wonderful. Fun. Thrilling. Must do. Wish commercial pilots could land their aircraft as smoothly as Mark! Could see the reef and beautiful environment from another magnificent perspective. Mark gave a wonderful commentary and I really enjoyed the flight. Hoping to do longer flight sometime.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

It was an amazing experience, I did the 1 hour trip up to Snapper Island, Mark was fantastic and picked me up from my resort in Port Douglas and definitely made sure you got your value for money! Saw crocodiles, turtles and sharks from the air and got to swoop down to have a closer look!
100% would recommend to anyone who wants to see the area from a different perspective.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

OK so I have wanted to do this since I first saw a Kite flying. This experience was just so amazing I'm giddy like a school kid.

Special thanks for the safety briefing and flight instruction, I really enjoyed the technical bits about flying the aircraft.

If you are wondering should I do this? Do it!
If your wondering can I do this? You can!

This was the highlight of my year.

Enjoy, the view from the sky is unreal.

Everybody needs to do something like this in their life at least once. I have one more bucket list item checked off.

Wow!