“Great steak”

Price range: US$14 - US$24
Cuisines: European, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Tucked away in North Rockhampton's QTV House, Demedios Cafe brings a casual approach to contemporary dining. We believe in providing amazing food and great service for any occasion. Whether your looking for a quite relaxing coffee and homemade cake, a cocktail or wine in the court yard after a long day or a full romantic a la cart experience we have something to temp every tastebud.We pride ourselves on providing a dining experience that will leave you satisfied and content. If you want an amazing dining experience come see for yourself.
Toronto, Canada
“Great steak”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Had a really nice meal I had a eye Fillet, my wife's meal was a salad which she said was ok but was let down with caned beet root. The staff were friendly

“Rocky's hot spot”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I ventured to Rockhampton this weekend and discovered a great restaurant/cafe 'Demedios'. The menu ranged from light dishes to mouth watering main meals!
I had duck spring rolls for a starter and had to remind myself not to lick the plate, it was delicious!! For my main dish I was torn between the fish of the day and pork belly.. Pork belly it was!!
My eyes are too big for my stomach, great value for money!!
Not only was the food exceptional but it was wonderful to go out and be welcomed by warm and friendly staff.
I give Demedios great credit for the service I received and look forward to my next trip to Rocky.

• Visited September 2013
Western Australia, Australia
“Nothing flash”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Unfortunately the food did not live up to the expectation of the menu, the execution was not too a restaurant standard. I don't think that I would likely come back unless standard was improved.

• Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Pretty Average”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Not sure what to say about this place to be honest. It is far more a cafe than a restaurant, whilst it is pleasant enough it really lacks a trump card. Service is average but has improved since the past manager finally left. Food is average - not sure the volume they do as cakes always look old and stale. Coffee lacks the skill set of proper barista made coffee. They aren't bad but just nothing really that good.

• Visited July 2013
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Wasn't overly expecting much but I was so surprised about the quality of the food, atmosphere, pricing and staff.
I had the pork belly and omg it melted in my mouth. After reading the review about the hot chocolate and marshmallows I decided to give it a go thinking maybe they spent more time on good food and less time on good drinks? Nope the drink was lovely. It was hot and my marshmallows melted.
I highly recommend this restaurant. I have been back since then and it is def my new fave hangout.

• Visited March 2013