All reviews cafe bliss the penthouse executive apartment electric curtains these apartments restaurant downstairs great kitchen large balcony the river stayed longer central location stayed nights the ground floor comfortable bed eatery highway lounge
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great modern apartment and the staff are really friendly. As a solo traveller it feels safe, clean and everything you need. Only thing that let it down:
- rooms are light service daily (not serviced at all)
- restaurant in the hotel is very disappointing
I would recommend booking regardless.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jessicalS5375DO
Reviewed 18 May 2017

As a travelling rep I am also staying in regional hotels and this one by far is my favourite of all. The rooms are massive (i always book the apartment as there is a complete seperate office area. The rooms are 5 star with stone top benches, euro appliances (not that I cook...haha) and very large. Washing machine and dryer allows me to pack less cloths for the week with pays big time when i get home on the weekend. The food from the restaurant / cafe is to die for!!! and if I am processing orders or just don't feel like heading out, they'll bring the meals straight up. I very much enjoy my stay at CBD when in Rocky.

Room tip: I love the apartments as they are huge and office great office space!!!
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jason J
Management response:Responded 21 May 2017

Hi Jason.
Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us here at CBD Luxury Accommodation. We look forward to seeing you soon on you next trip to Rockhampton.
Warm Regards,
The CBD Team!!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Reception: excellent service, friendly, accomodating even if I showed up early at 7am - evacuating Cyclone Debbie

Security: excellent with a private parking with cover, the entrance is fitted with a roll-up door which adds extra security

Room: amazingly luxurious and cozy, exactly as in the picture above

Food: Cafe Bliss downstairs: had an amazingly delicious breakfast: 2 eggs benedict on a bed of portobello mushrooms and a zuccini fritter (with corn and sweet potato) + spinach and cherry tomatoes, had a hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows all for a reasonable price

Atmosphere: quiet, cozy, private, clean

Amenities: miele/ sharp/ mitsubishi appliances, great internet connection: fast, unlimited

thank you for a wonderful stay it was affordable, great comfort in stressful times

Room tip: I am certain all rooms would be equally safe, quiet, affordable
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 29 March 2017

Marie,
Thank you for your review and positive feedback regarding your stay at CBD Executive Apartments and Meal at Café Bliss. We appreciate feedback and it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is definitely our pleasure to help out where we can for those affected by Cyclone Debbie. We wish you all the best in returning home following your evacuation. We look forward to hosting you again, hopefully under better circumstances.
Thanks,
The Reception Team
CBD Executive Apartments.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I’ve stayed at the CBD Exec apartments a number of times and they are my new favourite place to stay in Rockhampton. Easy access either from the front or back street makes it a breeze to park. The rooms themselves are spacious modern and very well appointed, and the kitchenette and full size fridge meant I could shop at the local Coles then Breakfast & Lunch in comfort and at an affordable price. My outlook has always been the city side of the apartments which I enjoy – I’ve enjoyed some very pleasant sunsets with a cold beer fro, the balcony. I imagine the river outlook would also be great too! Front desk staff are just brilliant – so friendly, courteous and above all else – genuine!

Room tip: I always ask for high floors for the view.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Stayed two nights in the Penthouse Apartment, Which has a very large self heating SPA....Did I mention the very large hot SPA !! Sorry the staff are great always quick and happy to help the penthouse is large with a king bed and more than the usual features...Great place to stay and still not hard on the hip pocket for what you get...I will be back !!!!!

Room tip: Go for the Penthouse not much extra and worth the dollars....
Date of stay: January 2017