All reviews cafe bliss the penthouse executive apartment these apartments restaurant downstairs great kitchen large balcony the river stayed longer central location stayed nights the ground floor walking distance comfortable bed eatery matt washer
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed in the Studio Apartment for one night and definitely was worth the price! Very clean and quiet, spacious apartment with great views and perfectly situated in the middle of town. The only disappointing factor of the stay was the poor shower pressure. Staff were very friendly upon arrival, free parking, Wi-Fi etc. I would highly recommend these apartments to be one of the nicest places to stay in Rockhampton!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely room, unfortunately the view is obstructed by larger buildings in front. Large spa bath which easily fit two people. Good value for money. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good central location and close to highway.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mathew L, Front Office Manager at CBD Luxury Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thanks for your review Kara and Dylan, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Booked in for 2 nights while I was in Rocky for work.

Easy to find, checking in was quick. Stayed in room 502, quiet room, bed was comfy - nice touch with electric curtains. Bathroom was nice, can't really say too much negative - except as a travelling sales exec, I need a place to work on my laptop - there was no desk/table for me to work from - all I had was the bed (please get rid of the little day bed and replace it with a desk).

Other than that, food from downstairs was great, service was fast and if you intend to have breakfast in the morning there - then get in early as it's quite busy… Lots of customers, as this is one hot spot.

Dinner night one: Vegetarian Tasting Plate - nice, although the cauliflower risotto was a bit hmmmm…. Dessert, the Apricot Mouse - too big, but ate half and tried to finished it off the next night! Glass of Sav Blanc - nice...

Dinner night two: Beef Cheeks with a Cab Sav, way too rich - couldn't eat it all - just needed something to break up the richness - but tasted lovely all the same.

Overall, staff were excellent and helpful, food was good, bed was awesome, will stay again. Thank you

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank AngeKane
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great modern apartment and the staff are really friendly. As a solo traveller it feels safe, clean and everything you need. Only thing that let it down:
- rooms are light service daily (not serviced at all)
- restaurant in the hotel is very disappointing
I would recommend booking regardless.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jessicalS5375DO
Reviewed 18 May 2017

As a travelling rep I am also staying in regional hotels and this one by far is my favourite of all. The rooms are massive (i always book the apartment as there is a complete seperate office area. The rooms are 5 star with stone top benches, euro appliances (not that I cook...haha) and very large. Washing machine and dryer allows me to pack less cloths for the week with pays big time when i get home on the weekend. The food from the restaurant / cafe is to die for!!! and if I am processing orders or just don't feel like heading out, they'll bring the meals straight up. I very much enjoy my stay at CBD when in Rocky.

Room tip: I love the apartments as they are huge and office great office space!!!
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jason J
Management response:Responded 21 May 2017

Hi Jason.
Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us here at CBD Luxury Accommodation. We look forward to seeing you soon on you next trip to Rockhampton.
Warm Regards,