“Changed their menu again:(”

Antonio's Italian Pizzeria
Ranked #85 of 198 Restaurants in Rockhampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Loved getting authentic pizza from there. They changed their menu again 2 times now) and all my favorites are gone. Miss the old owners!

2  Thank Bree D
There are newer reviews for Antonio's Italian Pizzeria

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I know they're famous for their pizza - but I really love the pasta. $10 PASTA SPECIALS. You can't go wrong with so many flavours to choose from and also available for takeaway. We went as a group of about 10, so naturally we waited a little bit longer for our food but hey...we were there to catch up with one another. Dessert menu looked amazing too. Will take hubby back some time soon.

1  Thank SRS_1985
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We just wanted a place for my partner and I to have a nice quiet dinner together. It was 'date night' for us. We thought we would get out of the city centre and try something different. We had heard about this place and thought we would give it a go.

We ordered a simple dinner of bruschetta and pizza. Bruschetta can be a hit or miss thing. I often use it as a litnus test of a place that states it knows anything about Italian food. The bruschetta was fresh and not over done. We enjoyed it. The pizza was surprisingly nice also. Base was spot on. The topping was huge (maybe a little to much), and very enjoyable.

My partner and I had a few refeshing drinks, and I notices a few interesting wines on the list, not your standard fare and of all good prices.

It was a quieter night, just want we wanted with good service and value for money. Give it a go and enjoy.

1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Myself and all my friends love the place!!!!! We've been here quite a few times. Always fresh, always good service, the taste the quality and the quantity is superb. If you were visiting or live in rocky its a must. We have never been disappointed. The flavours are wonderful. Best pizza and pasta in town.

1  Thank danshamny
Reviewed 25 February 2014

A friend had recommended this place saying it had the best pizza in town. Had booked a dinner for myself and girlfriend , ordered a pizza with high hopes and was disappointed with what was served. I felt a night with Dominoes would have been just a good. I am sure it was just a bad night because my friend could not rave enough about the place. I have not tried the pasta here but don't think i will return.