“"Simply Asian" not green papaya..”
Review of Green Papaya Thai Kitchen - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Sydney
“"Simply Asian" not green papaya..”
Reviewed 27 April 2009

Not sure if the name change means new management but the place is not just Thai anymore which personally i see as a negative as I love fresh Thai food.
Staff where friendly and price was decent.
I'm sure there must be better Thai food in the area unfortunately we are leaving tomorrow so i can't recommend any. Good luck

1 Thank Dazwel

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Just when I thought it was impossible to get a decent meal in central surfers paradise without breaking the bank we...”
Reviewed 5 May 2008

Just when I thought it was impossible to get a decent meal in central surfers paradise without breaking the bank we managed to stumble upon this little gem. The coconut rice was fantastic, the staff were friendly, warm and attentive and the location was great, avoiding the hordes on Caville Ave. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook