My (sometime) partner and I stayed at the Olympus for three nights and it was just great. The building is right on the beach and is a few blocks away from Cavill Avenue and various amenities, including the supermarket. The views are amazing and we enjoyed sitting on the balcony with pitchers of Aperol Spritz soaking up the view (and the alcohol!). We were given a fantastic apartment on the 6th floor (#21) which had just been renovated and has its own kitchen and laundry. The apartment did have some noise however - from the sound of the waves at night and our sighs of contentment (!) - but I suppose that can’t be helped!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Olympus Apartments is located on the beach in the heart of Surfers Paradise. All our apartments face the ocean with panoramic views and all have a full kitchen and laundry. Our modern apartments offer guests a home away from home. Our friendly staff can help you organise activities to make your stay a truly wonderful experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Olympus Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympus Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Olympus Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia