We booked 5 nights at The Sands in a 2 bedroom apartment on the sixth floor. The 120 degree ocean views are wonderful. The beds were lovely and comfortable. Some of the lounge furniture was a bit old but generally we were in heaven and increased our booking for another 2 nights. The evening night markets are just outside the door too - on 3 nights. And, of course, the beach is just over the road. There are lots of cafes and restaurants nearby. Fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One and two bedroom fully self contained apartments with washing machine and drier and ironing facilities. Ceiling fans, television and balcony overlooking the beautiful ocean of Surfers Paradise and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Sands Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia