“Holiday Bliss”

Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripple, the day spa that comes to you. Mobile massage and spa treatment in the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Sunshine Coast, Kingscliff and Byron Bay. Also Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mornington, Geelong and Dandenong. Perfect for couples massage, men, women, hens part, girls weekends and those wanting to relax. Many styles to choose from including hot stone, pregnancy, Russian, chocolate, sea shell, remedial, relaxation, corporate, Indian head and seated chair massage. Also manicure, pedicure and facial. Call today or visit our website for your chance to win a free massage.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Holiday Bliss”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We are in Surfers on holiday from Perth. I was looking for a massage for myself, husband & two boys. I found plenty of companies to choose from online. When I came to Ripple Massage, I was very impressed by you website. Chocolate Massage, wow!! The booking, over the phone, was effortless. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had Anita come to our room yesterday. I had a relaxing, aromatic massage. My husband had deep tissue, and the boys had chocolate massages. The massages where everything we were hoping they would be. Anita was wonderful, an excellent massage for all of us. Memorable for the boys. Thanks Ripple. I highly recommend Ripple Massage to everyone interested.

Visited April 2013

Burleigh Heads, Australia
“"I told myself I deserved to feel good"”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

After some very challenging uni exams, I was given the gift of a Ripple massage. You know, when I was lying there feeling these amazing hands on my body, at first my mind was still other places. Then I said to myself, "Wow, girl look how far you have come in the past 10 years. You deserve this now, you really deserve to feel good". Massages are great, but when your massage therapist is truly passionate about her craft, it takes the experience to a holistic level that heals both mind and body. Ripple is blessed to have Melissa, its not her job, its her calling.

Visited April 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“OMG Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I decided to book a massage for my girlfriends and I. When I called to enquire about the services - the lady on the phone was so helpful explaining all the services, costs, inclusions and wanted to make sure I booked the right service for what I was after. On the day of the massage the Therapists arrived right on time - set up efficiently, explained the processes, whilst giving the massage she kept checking that I was comfortable, checking the pressure of the massage, I have never felt more relaxed! I was expecting some discomfort the next day but there was none - felt like I was walking on air... best massage I have had in a long time.. Cant wait to book again!

Visited March 2013
Brisbane
“Amazing massage - definitely recommend!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

My partner and I had 1.5 hour massages in the comfort of our hotel room. We couldn't have asked for more friendly, well trained massage therapists. Every second was amazing and by the end of it we were both floating! It was great and we will definitely be booking massages through Ripple Massage again - even at our home. We highly recommend!!!

Coolangatta, Australia
“Quality Massages”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

the massage i recently receive in home was the most relaxed, professional massage i have received ever and i am a regular to day spas. Know i wont be leaving home now to get them done when Ripple comes to you and the quality of massage is so much better.

Visited January 2013