“Wow! What a Massage”

Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripple, the day spa that comes to you. Mobile massage and spa treatment in the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Sunshine Coast, Kingscliff and Byron Bay. Also Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mornington, Geelong and Dandenong. Perfect for couples massage, men, women, hens part, girls weekends and those wanting to relax. Many styles to choose from including hot stone, pregnancy, Russian, chocolate, sea shell, remedial, relaxation, corporate, Indian head and seated chair massage. Also manicure, pedicure and facial. Call today or visit our website for your chance to win a free massage.
Tamborine, Queensland, Australia
“Wow! What a Massage”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My weekly schedule is so busy and stressful! Deciding to have a Ripple Massage was a super fantastic idea. I hadn't booked with Ripple before, so I was unsure about what to expect. I didn't have to leave my home, which was a huge plus! The professionalism of my therapist was absolutely outstanding! Within the hour, I was in a complete state of relaxation. It was such a good and thorough massage. I wish I made a longer booking! I am looking forward to my next exceptional treatment. My experience with Ripple simply made the rest of my week easy. I would most defiantly recommend a Ripple Massage, you wont be disappointed :)

Visited May 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Third time, just as good as the first”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We have booked these guys a few times now. Our first time was on our anniversary in Melbourne, we have also used them at home in Sydney, and this time was on holidays on the Gold Coast. Each time has been exceptional. Emma who came this time not only gave each of us a good deep tissue massage, but was very caring. We mentioned we had booked a couple of times now and she raved about what a good company they are to work for and that she loved what she did. Always a good sign when the staff are happy. Not sure where they get such great masseuses from but we have been more than impressed with them each time.

Visited April 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Professional conference add on”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My staff organised a conference our employees and suppliers on the Gold Coast. They wanted to add in some extra activities for the attendees, and one of the people at the Gold Coast Convention Centre recommended Ripple to us. Over the space of four days they sent a variety of therapists to us, all of whom were fantastic. Reliable, professional, obviously experienced and they did a great job. The staff on the phone we great at scheduling everything to suit us, they went out of their way to ensure that everything ran smoothly, and even gave everyone who came to the conference a free gift. The conference is an annual event and we will use them again. From our perspective dealing with a company that was organised was a big deal and we had no hassles with them, just great service.

Visited March 2013
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Senational Mothers Day”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We had Ripple come out for my mum for Mothers Day. She is 83 and hadn't had a massage before so we thought it might be something nice for her. I can't recommend the girls at Ripple enough. Tareena on the phone was fantastic at reassuring us she could do something nice for Mum, took a lot of phone to discuss options and work out something she would enjoy. Anita the therapist was also very caring and gentle with her and really made her day. Not only a professional service, but the obvious care the staff showed in their work helped us make Mum's day really special. A huge thanks to the team at Ripple ... you rock.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Holiday Bliss”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We are in Surfers on holiday from Perth. I was looking for a massage for myself, husband & two boys. I found plenty of companies to choose from online. When I came to Ripple Massage, I was very impressed by you website. Chocolate Massage, wow!! The booking, over the phone, was effortless. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had Anita come to our room yesterday. I had a relaxing, aromatic massage. My husband had deep tissue, and the boys had chocolate massages. The massages where everything we were hoping they would be. Anita was wonderful, an excellent massage for all of us. Memorable for the boys. Thanks Ripple. I highly recommend Ripple Massage to everyone interested.

Visited April 2013