Turn right and your 10 steps from the beach. It's a 14 story resort that has been on the beach for over 20 years. Thus, the rooms are large and bright.
You're 5 blocks from downtown Surfers, with it's restaurants and Ripley's Believe It or Not.
The beach goes forever; but there is also a heated pool and spa when you want to warm up.
Surfer's is a bit cool in August, but daily sun and lots of sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 10 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surfers Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia