The property is operated by Classic Holiday Club, and we stayed for a week courtesy of a friend with club membership. For us, this was very inexpensive accommodation right on the beach at Surfers Paradise - nice! This 14 story apartment block is in the process of being repaired and redecorated, so we had to live around the work in progress - no problems for us as our two bed apartment had been finished. What impressed us the most was the size of this apartment - almost as fully equipped as any home (no oven though).
So convenient to the glorious beach and just a 15 minute stroll to Surfers main shopping precinct, gives Royale a near perfect location.
We were a little disconcerted that the new paint job is pretty amateurish (sloppy) and furnishing and kitchen stuff "cheap", and hope that this is not indicative of Classic's attitude to quality at it's resorts. If it is, I feel a little sorry for the folk who have paid out big bucks for a membership for a lifetime of below par holiday accommodation.
Cheers for size and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 10 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surfers Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia