This resort needs a major overhaul - we booked a week through DAE Live and we have been given a room which at one point must have been the staff quarters. It backs onto the office and has a locked door that goes into the back of the office. We have no view whatsoever, the office was being vacuumed at 7am this morning and the noise from that made sure we all were wide awake early. We have no rubbish chute, we have to go up to the first floor to get rid of our rubbish. The rooms are dated, old and were less than clean when we got here. Some of the kitchen utensils were not very clean, the drapes are stuffed and overall tired and in need of repair. we were told this room had been refurbished - What a joke!!! We have random people wandering through our outside area as it is right off the side of the footpath into the office. This room should not be let out to paying guests. So make sure to ask NOT to get room 001.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 10 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Surfers Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia