We have been coming here for many years now and our last week at the end of December was fantastic. We cannot understand the negative reviews we see on this site. Surfers Royale is in a fantastic location right on the beach. We use a two bedroom unit and it is large, comfortable and has all the amenities you could ask for. The front of house staff are very helpful and friendly and know their job well. The pool is heated and a great place to enjoy a swim after an early morning walk. Talk to the pool man - he is a great bloke and a wealth of knowledge. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and they want you to enjoy your stay.
Another plus is that they will let you use the pool area and carpark while waiting to check in - a real bonus if your plane arrives early in the morning as ours always does. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 10 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Surfers Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia