We recently stayed for a week at this hotel that is managed by Classic Holidays. We had a two bedroom apartment on the 12th floor. The views from the balcony and the rooms were amazing. The size of the apartment was great for the five of us including our infant. The kitchen is equipped with a stove top and microwave but no oven. There is also a dishwasher. There are laundry facilities in the main bathroom which is handy when you are travelling with kids.
The location of the hotel is perfect. You are footsteps from the beach and short walking distance to Cavill Ave and many restaurants. It is a bit too long to walk down if you have a lot of groceries but great for an evening stroll to get dinner or be entertained.
The pool area was good - just enough when you are right next to the ocean. There was a pool and heated spa. There is also a sauna in the carpark.
Our kids loved the games room downstairs which looks like it has been stuck in a time warp of the 1980's. There are pinball machines, video games, air hockey, pool and table tennis to entertain. On rainy days you can also hire DVDs and board games from reception.
The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. When we first arrived our room wasn't quite ready so they offered to call us up on the mobile to let us know when it was done so we could venture down to the main strip and grab something to eat. they were also very competitive in prices for the theme park tickets.
There is parking available downstairs and we never had any problems getting a spot although that could be different during the peak times in school holidays, etc.
We really enjoyed our stay at Surfers Royale and would recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 10 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Surfers Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia