“good for kids”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$100.61*
and up
Gold Coast Attraction Pass Including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Paradise...
Ranked #9 of 44 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Gold Coast by land and water without even leaving your seat. Your return journey will begin in the heart of Surfers Paradise, taking in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast beaches, luxury homes and terrific views on the broadwater.
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I thought this was a fantastic tour... if your a child, otherwise it could get a little boring.
The female guide we had she was fantastic, full of energy and could answer any question anyone had.
They will take photos of you and whoever is with you on your camera so you don't have to pay for copies which is wonderful because most places would make you pay for it.
All the kids get to steer the dick when your in the water and they receive a certificate which would make a keepsake.
Overall its good.
It might also be good if you haven't been to the gold coast before and you want to get to know a little bit about the area

Reviewed 10 January 2014

First time trip for us to the GC.We had heard so much about it so we tried it. We loved it! The commentary,the ride itself,the views,the staff all made it worth price we paid for a family of 4. Kids were so overwhelmed when they learnt they were going to drive the boat and got certificates for it. We sat right at the back and thought we had better views from there then sitting up front. Only downfall was it got quite bumpy along the way and we nearly flew off our seats a few times..but was worth it! as we laughed it off! Quite memorable and recommend it as a must do if you are visiting GC especially if you have younger children. Mind you though we had some adults too on the trip and they enjoyed it also. Happy to have been there done that with the Aquaduck!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We took our two year old toddler for an Aquaduck ride as the weather was terrible throughout our 8 day stay. What a great time we had.The booking team were great and stored our gear + stroller. I do not enjoy motion sickness and this experience was smooth and worry free.The driver and commentator were courteous and friendly. Lots of photos and video and daughter got to steer the Aquaduck which she was looking forward to and has a photo and certificate which is up on the wall. Only let down by the weather but what else is an amphibious craft for??
Having driven other military vehicles this is a recommended fun hour or so spent on the Gold Coast for the whole family at a reasonable cost. The ladder is vertical and mind your head when getting on and off but plenty of head room otherwise.

1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I took our 3 year old on the Aquaduck and he loved it. It's a great tourist attraction for small kids and it's a unique and different experience. I thought $70 was way overpriced for 2 adults though, thank goodness my son was free. It was a treat for the kids to have a drive of the duck in the water but it's too quick - just a turn of the wheel, a quick photo and high five and that's it. My son started crying and didn't want to stop. Commentary was good and the staff were friendly. Beware those who get motion sickness as the road ride is quite bumpy due to the lack of suspension and it's a bit of a rough and slow ride on the water as well. I was feel quite queasy towards the end. Not recommended for people with mobility issues as the stairs on and off the duck are quite steep

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Went on the Aquaduck tour with my husband & two daughters aged 4 & 7 - heaps of fun. There were lots of kids on our tour but they all got to have a turn at driving the duck (yep it was quick but there was plenty of time to pose for a pic & the kids were happy) & they all received their License which my girls were thrilled with. Our driver was quite funny & it was interesting hearing about who lives in what waterside mansion etc.
I used a voucher in the Hello Gold Coast Magazine which gave us an extra 10% off so ended up paying $85 for a family of four which I found to be decent value for the hour tour. Glad we gave the Aquaduck a go - fun memories for us all.

1  Thank MyCircus