The Quarterdeck Surfers Paradise
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$121
US$188
US$151
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$132
  • Beachfront
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$135
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$168
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$227
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$194
US$153
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$109
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationminute walkstayed here for nightsthemetramparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

book in for 5 night left after 3 rooms where dirty no heating oven was broken and mould all over windows paint peeling off the walls do not stay here and yes I know there pictures look good but you don't get that

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank daubs
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed at quarterdeck with a couple of friends and had a really great time. The rooms were clean and neat and the location is fantastic. Its minutes from the heart of Surfers and we could walk straight across the Esplanade to go for our morning swim. Management and staff are always very friendly and eager to make sure we were comfortable. I have also stayed at Quarterdeck with my 3 children and they love it. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed at Quarterdeck last week and found it to be great value for money and the location was perfect. I had a lovely room on the 8th floor with beautiful ocean views. Apartment had everything I needed for my long awaited break from work. Staff were very friendly and very helpful with booking my tours etc. Well recommended.

Room Tip: Mid to higher floor have the best views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Susan E
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My partner and i stayed at the Quarterdeck for 6 nights and we could have not been happier! Perfect location, walking distance from everything including Cavill avenue and transport to and from every theme park, and the beach was only a 2 minute walk. We had a ocean view room that was fully air conditioned with another 2 ceiling fans and a balcony, the room was clean and had everything we needed! The staff were excellent and very helpful. We will defineitly be returning to the Quarterdeck.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Maddie M
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My husband and I stayed for 7 nights, couldn't be happier, light and airy rooms, clean, everything at hand. Close to shops, beach and transport. For 3 stars and the price, no complaints at all. The staff were very friendly and helpful, will definitely come back again next year for our annual holiday.

Room Tip: Sorry didn't have a restaurant, but can't take away the points!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple