Mantra Circle on Cavill
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$121
  • Pool
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$104
US$87
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$135
US$122
  • Beachfront
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$135
  • Beachfront
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$342
US$223
Agoda.com
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
  • Restaurant
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$171
  • Pool
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$91
3,869 results
All reviewsnorth towergreat locationbedroom spa apartmentthe gold coastocean viewamazing viewscentral locationcar parkhouse keepingdown stairsgames roomgreat roommain bedroomfull kitchenclose to shopsreception staffgreat facilities
Reviewed 9 May 2011

My wife and I recently stayed in Surfers Paradise and we opted on Circle on Cavill. The apartments are very modern, the front office service was great but without doubt the views from the apartments really are something special. The resort has everything you could wish for with three pools, sauna, cinema and cafes and bars at yout doorstep.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaaknich
NeilMunro, General Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2011

Dear Guest

Many thanks for sharing comments on TA over your recent stay at Circle on Cavill.

I am please that we were able to deliver great customer service, views and facilities...

I look forward to welcoming you back at the resort in the near future

Regards

Reviewed 5 May 2011

My husband and I and our 2 small children recently stayed at Circle on Cavill in a "1 bedroom + 1".. The description indicated 1 queen and 1 double. I assumed (naively) that this would mean one master bedroom and perhaps a smallish room or study with the double bed, which would have suited our needs really well.

Unfortunately, when we arrived we understood it's actually only 1 bedroom. There is a small area or "alcove" as you walk in, adjacent to the living area, with a sofa which folds out to a double bed. This was a little disappointing as I had been anticipating our 2 children would share the "small room". We ended up having our youngest in our room & my daughter slept on the sofa bed. She didn't get to sleep most nights though until late as the TV was disturbing her.

Another minor note was the small amount of crockery & cutlery & other items. I realise the apartment was for a maximum of 4 people, but it would have been great to have more than 4 plates, 4 bowls, 4 glasses, 4 forks, etc.. There were 4 towels, no bathmat, no face washer. We ended up using one of the towels for a bathmat & my children had to share a towel.

When I initially folded out the sofa I realised the sheets hadn't been changed from the last guests (I won't go into details here), but this was rectified quickly.

This is sounding like a huge whinge, but apart from these things the room was lovely & clean with lots of storage. Great view. Great location. Great local facilities. Perfect for a couple.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank squirt70

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post comments on your recent stay on trip advisor.

Whilst I am pleased that you were happy with the location of the property and its locations, I am disappointed that the bedding and crockery didnt meet your expectations.

Should you wish to take the opportunity to revisit Cricle on Cavill, I would be happy to show you around the various room types to ensure that they meet your expectations

Reviewed 26 April 2011

If you are looking for good value accommodation at Surfers Paradise, Circle on Cavill will not disappoint. It is so central to the beach, mall, shops, public transport to the theme parks and restaurants/clubs. It was our third visit and we had four nights in a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with fabulous views of the ocean/coast, city skyline and the main river. Pay a little more for an ocean view. Just a bus ride away to the theme parks from the front door and the cruise boats also depart across the road from the lobby. Plenty of restaurants around but we cooked some of our meals in the well equiped kitchen. There is an IGA supermarket downstairs and Coles and Woolies are a block away. There are 3 pools and a good gym. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are very spacious and have nice big balconies with tables and chairs. The city lights up at night and dinner on the balcony was a treat. Other apartment blocks on the beachfront have a boring black ocean view at night (except on full moon) but you know you are living it up at Gold Coast when you are in Circle on Cavill. There is a strict "no party" policy, well enforced by the security.

Room Tip: Southeast 2 bedders in Tower 1 are spacious
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank eddybaz
NeilMunro, General Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2011

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post some feedback on your recent stay at Circle on Cavill

I really appreciate the feedback and will be sharing it with my team. You have also pointed out many of the selling features of the property which I hope many followers of Trip Advisor take the opportunity of booking.

I am pleased you enjoyed your visit and the Staff and I look forward to welcoming you back at the property in the near future

Reviewed 26 April 2011

Check-in process wasn't smooth. Hotel receptionist couldn't find my personal details as their system 'sometimes' registered 'First name' as 'Last name' and 'Last name' as 'First name' when booked thru their site. This is a known problem. Even when supplied with a reference number, Hotel receptionist told me that it was of no use.

Even when asked if there is wifi available, Hotel receptionist replied "Nothing is free here. You'll have to pay'.

After all the confusions, Hotel receptionist found my booking by using my 'First name' as Last name. No apologies was given.

Overall, stay was ok. Check-out time is at 10am and any late check-out will incur an extra AUD$20/hour.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Nomad7778

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post feedback on your recent stay at Circle on Cavill

I am extremely disappointed to hear about your check in experience and the fact that a receptionist has taken the opportunity make a statement which is very much incorrect.

You will read from other posts that we have been working very hard at the front counter to raise the bar in terms of the guest experience both at check in and during their stay.

I would like to invite you to contact me so that I can look into this further

Reviewed 25 April 2011

We stayed in a 1 bedroom spa apartment which had a great set up, thoroughly loved the spa bath, waterviews, decent sized balcony and air conditioning. Rooms are self contained which is great if you're staying for awhile.
We use to live in Surfers so wanted to be right amongst the action on our holiday home, but without the noise of the nightclubs - we didn't hear a sound while we slept, we were on the 23rd storey.
Will definitely be staying here on our return trips home. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask to be as high up as possible!
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marsy86

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post comments on your recent stay at Circle on Cavill

It is fantastic feedback and I will share with the team who have been working hard to ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future