This was our 2nd stay at this hotel . The first one was 3 yrs ago and was great. This time around was a different story. We booked a 1 br apartment and requested a cot for our 20 month old baby. The cot we received ( and paid for) was a portacot only suitable for babies up to 6 months! Hotel should look at investing in some full size cheap cots from ikea! There is a no party policy however there was a get together happening near our room on the balcony so baby didnt sleep till after 1am!One of the lounges in our room had a torn armrest. Our room wasn't serviced the first day and when I called reception to let them know we were told to come down to reception ourselves to get fresh towels. Staff seemed to be disinterested and every time I asked for something we seemed to be questioned why! The location is great and having woollies underneath is a bonus, however the other restaurants have closed or gone bust!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of two residential towers, Circle on Cavill offers luxury accommodation for couples, families or business delegates looking for a relaxed holiday in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. With its central location, proximity to the beach and direct access to the Circle on Cavill shopping precinct, Circle on Cavill ensures you will never be short of things to do. Circle on Cavill boasts spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, all consisting of self contained state of the art kitchens, laundry, bathroom including spa, flat screen televisions, DVD player, stereo and cable TV. Circle on Cavill has many onsite facilities including two lagoon style pools, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa, as well as a children's playground and games room. Relax in the Zen garden terraces overlooking the bustling centre below. Circle on Cavill is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the iconic Australian beach culture and the contemporary international entertainment to make it a very sort after destination. CIRCLE ON CAVILL HAS A STRICT 'NO PARTY POLICY' (DOCUMENTATION TO BE SIGNED ON ARRIVAL). Circle on Cavill Party Policy: - Each apartment requires a guardian of legal age (18 years or greater) - Parties are not permitted in apartments - Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 10pm - Excessive noise will not be tolerated - Excessive levels of alcohol are not to be brought onto the premises - Apartments are to be left in original condition on check out or additional charges will apply Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate eviction from the premises. Circle on Cavill reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. Circle on Cavill is a mixed use building that includes residents, permanent tenants and holiday rental apartments. Circle on Cavill apartments consist of city, river, hinterland and ocean views. One Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views One Bedroom Ocean View Apartments are located from level 13 Two Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views Two Bedroom Ocean Apartments are located from level 13 Three Bedroom Sub Penthouse Apartments are located from level 35 with ocean, river and hinterland views Apartments are assigned on the day of arrival, with levels & views allocated depending on availability. Bond policy: Upon check in, guests are required to provide photo ID and a credit card pre-authorisation. A $200 security bond is required for 1 Bedroom Apartments. For 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments a $500 security bond is required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra Circle on Cavill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia