After reading the reviews I was really reluctant to book this hotel but being Mother's Day weekend we had left it so late it was the only one left in a good location. Sleeping on the beach or sidewalk would have been cleaner.
The first room we were in was absolutely shocking. Filthy in fact. Even the bed sheets were still dirty, didn't fit the bed, there were boob marks on the windows where someone had obviously found it funny to leave their mark! The furniture was falling apart too. I was in the process of goin home when I decided to call reception. It has to be said that they were very helpful. I was asked to take all our belongings to reception which we did. On arrival we were asked to wait whilst another room was checked by housekeeping. We were given a new room and it was lovely. We were obviously upgraded. The staff dealt with it very very well and I have no issues with them at all. The problem I have is I still wouldn't return. If I have to be upgraded in order to get what we paid for, a clean comfortable room, I wouldn't risk booking here. It's a shame because the location is excellent and the staff were very apologetic but this is a party hotel. It has been abused and the cleaning staff obviously do not clean properly thinking that all their customers are the same. We are not. Especially when paying 220 a night! Next time we will book earlier and go to the Sofitel which is beautiful and every room is stunning and clean. Mantra.....you need to sort this hotel. It was my first and last experience of a Mantra hotel. Ergh.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of two residential towers, Circle on Cavill offers luxury accommodation for couples, families or business delegates looking for a relaxed holiday in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. With its central location, proximity to the beach and direct access to the Circle on Cavill shopping precinct, Circle on Cavill ensures you will never be short of things to do. Circle on Cavill boasts spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, all consisting of self contained state of the art kitchens, laundry, bathroom including spa, flat screen televisions, DVD player, stereo and cable TV. Circle on Cavill has many onsite facilities including two lagoon style pools, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa, as well as a children's playground and games room. Relax in the Zen garden terraces overlooking the bustling centre below. Circle on Cavill is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the iconic Australian beach culture and the contemporary international entertainment to make it a very sort after destination. CIRCLE ON CAVILL HAS A STRICT 'NO PARTY POLICY' (DOCUMENTATION TO BE SIGNED ON ARRIVAL). Circle on Cavill Party Policy: - Each apartment requires a guardian of legal age (18 years or greater) - Parties are not permitted in apartments - Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 10pm - Excessive noise will not be tolerated - Excessive levels of alcohol are not to be brought onto the premises - Apartments are to be left in original condition on check out or additional charges will apply Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate eviction from the premises. Circle on Cavill reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. Circle on Cavill is a mixed use building that includes residents, permanent tenants and holiday rental apartments. Circle on Cavill apartments consist of city, river, hinterland and ocean views. One Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views One Bedroom Ocean View Apartments are located from level 13 Two Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views Two Bedroom Ocean Apartments are located from level 13 Three Bedroom Sub Penthouse Apartments are located from level 35 with ocean, river and hinterland views Apartments are assigned on the day of arrival, with levels & views allocated depending on availability. Bond policy: Upon check in, guests are required to provide photo ID and a credit card pre-authorisation. A $200 security bond is required for 1 Bedroom Apartments. For 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments a $500 security bond is required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Circle on Cavill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia