As a pending Bride, a hens weekend itinerary was planned with the Mantra part of our itinerary package. We were excited because we had heard only good things about the Mantra and the location was close to the rest of the planned events. We arrived at 3.30pm after driving around for 45mins to locate it now due to all the roadworks only to be told that our second 2bed apartment was not ready (for a 2pm checkin) and no one would know when it would be ready. As a result an entire group of ladies had to cram into 1 apartment to get ready for an evening out on a very tight schedule. When we then enquired to have another room made available the person attempting to help couldn't because his "supervisor was unavailable". In the meantime, a second apartment was located in a different tower - completely inconveniencing the nights festivities. The trips back and forth across towers in elevators were highly annoying. Security swipe cards for the elevators didn't work all the time which made it more inconvenient having to ask staff on multiple occasions to let us up to our floor and down to the carpark. The carpark as well didn't have enough Hotel signs available and left us hunting 3 carpark levels for over 40 minutes trying to locate one. The rooms had water stains all over the curtains in both rooms with a musky smell. In addition, the beds were hard to the point you could feel the springs in the beds. Further, the hotel room bond was advised on check-in would be a hold on my credit card for a release in a few days. Upon checking today, was told will take up to 10 business days for the charges to be released. Meanwhile, not having extra credit available to fund last minute wedding expenses has further inconvenienced my fiance and I. Oh - not to mention a false fire alarm going off when trying to sleep and being woken up by party-goers on the streets of cavill avenue below. Not happy at all. Was a horrible experience and would not recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of two residential towers, Circle on Cavill offers luxury accommodation for couples, families or business delegates looking for a relaxed holiday in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. With its central location, proximity to the beach and direct access to the Circle on Cavill shopping precinct, Circle on Cavill ensures you will never be short of things to do. Circle on Cavill boasts spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, all consisting of self contained state of the art kitchens, laundry, bathroom including spa, flat screen televisions, DVD player, stereo and cable TV. Circle on Cavill has many onsite facilities including two lagoon style pools, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa, as well as a children's playground and games room. Relax in the Zen garden terraces overlooking the bustling centre below. Circle on Cavill is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the iconic Australian beach culture and the contemporary international entertainment to make it a very sort after destination. CIRCLE ON CAVILL HAS A STRICT 'NO PARTY POLICY' (DOCUMENTATION TO BE SIGNED ON ARRIVAL). Circle on Cavill Party Policy: - Each apartment requires a guardian of legal age (18 years or greater) - Parties are not permitted in apartments - Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 10pm - Excessive noise will not be tolerated - Excessive levels of alcohol are not to be brought onto the premises - Apartments are to be left in original condition on check out or additional charges will apply Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate eviction from the premises. Circle on Cavill reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. Circle on Cavill is a mixed use building that includes residents, permanent tenants and holiday rental apartments. Circle on Cavill apartments consist of city, river, hinterland and ocean views. One Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views One Bedroom Ocean View Apartments are located from level 13 Two Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views Two Bedroom Ocean Apartments are located from level 13 Three Bedroom Sub Penthouse Apartments are located from level 35 with ocean, river and hinterland views Apartments are assigned on the day of arrival, with levels & views allocated depending on availability. Bond policy: Upon check in, guests are required to provide photo ID and a credit card pre-authorisation. A $200 security bond is required for 1 Bedroom Apartments. For 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments a $500 security bond is required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Circle on Cavill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia