I had a little trepidation after reading the range of reviews and the concern was with the negative reviews. The booking for five nights was already made by my family before I read the reviews. So, I sent an email through as I wanted some confidence that we'd return from Circle on Cavill with positives rather than negatives.
Amy from reception replied prompty and assured that our apartment will be "well appointed and beautifully furmnished". She also explained that our package deal for our booking was not for the higher floors. Ok. Understand.
We arrived to a two bedroom spa apartment apartment on the eight floor with views of the ocean on one side and views of the Nerang River from the second bedroom.
The apartment has contemporary decor and has all the necessities for a home away from home. Car parking was complimentary. The Wifi charge of $25 per day needs a review as many apartments and hotels now include complimentary wifi.
We got to meet Amy. Very friendly, Also, Lauren with her welcoming smiles at reception was a pleasure to meet. When we called reception with a couple of issues, the response was courteous and the service was prompt.
Priceless were the morning vistas of the rising sun enjoyed from the dining table. From the second bedroom, the glorious setting sun was a daily view to behold.
The location was most convenient with Woolworths just across the concourse, eateries and shopping five minutes walk away and the accessiblity to the beach and everything else.
Thanks to Amy, we had a lovely stay and have returned to NZ with fond memories of our time at Circle on Cavill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of two residential towers, Circle on Cavill offers luxury accommodation for couples, families or business delegates looking for a relaxed holiday in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. With its central location, proximity to the beach and direct access to the Circle on Cavill shopping precinct, Circle on Cavill ensures you will never be short of things to do. Circle on Cavill boasts spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, all consisting of self contained state of the art kitchens, laundry, bathroom including spa, flat screen televisions, DVD player, stereo and cable TV. Circle on Cavill has many onsite facilities including two lagoon style pools, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa, as well as a children's playground and games room. Relax in the Zen garden terraces overlooking the bustling centre below. Circle on Cavill is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the iconic Australian beach culture and the contemporary international entertainment to make it a very sort after destination. CIRCLE ON CAVILL HAS A STRICT 'NO PARTY POLICY' (DOCUMENTATION TO BE SIGNED ON ARRIVAL). Circle on Cavill Party Policy: - Each apartment requires a guardian of legal age (18 years or greater) - Parties are not permitted in apartments - Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 10pm - Excessive noise will not be tolerated - Excessive levels of alcohol are not to be brought onto the premises - Apartments are to be left in original condition on check out or additional charges will apply Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate eviction from the premises. Circle on Cavill reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. Circle on Cavill is a mixed use building that includes residents, permanent tenants and holiday rental apartments. Circle on Cavill apartments consist of city, river, hinterland and ocean views. One Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views One Bedroom Ocean View Apartments are located from level 13 Two Bedroom Apartments are located from level 5 with city, river and hinterland views Two Bedroom Ocean Apartments are located from level 13 Three Bedroom Sub Penthouse Apartments are located from level 35 with ocean, river and hinterland views Apartments are assigned on the day of arrival, with levels & views allocated depending on availability. Bond policy: Upon check in, guests are required to provide photo ID and a credit card pre-authorisation. A $200 security bond is required for 1 Bedroom Apartments. For 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments a $500 security bond is required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Circle on Cavill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia