Mantra Circle on Cavill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
  • Beachfront
Diamonds Resort(Surfers Paradise)
View Hotel
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
  • Beachfront
The Island Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
Centrepoint Resort(Surfers Paradise)
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
View Hotel
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
3,800 results
All reviewsnorth towergreat locationbedroom spa apartmentthe gold coastocean viewamazing viewscentral locationcar parkhouse keepingdown stairsgames roomgreat roommain bedroomfull kitchenclose to shopsreception staffgreat facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2011

This place was amazing! The woman at the front desk made a note of our online request for a high floor and made every effort to change our room to the highest floor she could get us (in my experience requests are usually ignored by hotels). The room was spacious and modern with breathtaking views. Then when we wanted to stay longer (as we couldn't return to Brisbane due to the floods), the hotel arranged for us to keep our room and charged us the regular rate despite it being a weekend. Great customer service at hotels is hard to find these days but the staff at Mantra Circle were wonderful. I will definately be returning!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
NeilMunro, General Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2011

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post comments on your recent stay at Circle on Cavill

I was extremely pleased to hear that we were able to deliver in all areas of service, expectation and product. It is fantastic feedback that I will share with the team

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back Circle on Cavill

Regards

Reviewed 20 January 2011

Spent 3 nights in a 2 bedroom unit which was a great unit (very large living areas and kitchen) with magnificent views over the waterways, a 6 min walk to the beach, a $25 taxi ride to the newest Robina shopping mall, and a $55 taxi ride to Coolangatta airport.. You can catch a taxi at any time just around the corner of the building. Biggest downfall is the clear lack of happy reception staff who were not able to smile at any time during our stay . The larger pool is a good size but doesn't get sun during the afternoon, but it is nice and cool and 11/2 metres in depth all over. Plenty of good restaurants and coffee lounges minutes away.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit.

I am pleased that the property location and facilities lived up to your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back next time.

I was dissappointed to hear your feedback regarding the reception staff, but I am pleased to advise that we have just recruited a new Front Office Manager that will ensure that this changes with immediate effect

Reviewed 16 January 2011

our family was due to travel from mackay in central queensland to brisbane and then on to the gold coast for a short holiday.our friends in brisbane rang on the thursday and asked us not to come due to the floods,i then rang lastminute,com and they said that i would have to wait until day of travel to see if i could get a refund,i rang on the monday after checking the RACQ website(royal automobile club of queensland) which stated there are major impacts to all central qld roads with further disruptions likely.as this is a 12 hour drive from mackay who knew when we would arrive at the gold coast. after numerous phone calls i could change my travel date from today 17.01.11 to the end of january but the children go back to school on the 24.01.11 and i had to let them know before 2 pm today.so please dont get caught out with the mantra/breakfree group as they are quick to take your money but make it impossible for any refunds or exchanges when queensland has been hit so hard by the floods.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mackay4740

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking time to post feedback on your recent experience with Circle on Cavill.

Unfortunately there were many disruptions through the recent floodings and I'm sorry that you were affected. I feel our property took a very simpathetic approach to all cancellation requests and we would certainly not have only offered an extension of 2 weeks in which to move your booking. If you are able to contact me directly and advise the person that you spoke with, I would be more than happy to sort something out with you.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can change your negative experience into a positive one with the Mantra Group

Reviewed 3 January 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights, we arrived early on the 31st, early check in was not possible because they are full (understandable, its holidays). So we left our luggages there and had a look around, the room was ready by 2PM. I was surprised by the size of the room, it was large. The reception Guy was okay too. If you are using the Surfside/Coachtrans/Translink Buses to theme parks, it is very convenient because the bus stop is just right across the street. All you basically need are very close to this hotel. Highly recommended! =) Especially for families, you can maybe get the 2-3 bedroom apartments though.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
NeilMunro, General Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2011

Dear Guest

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Circle on Cavill and provide your feedback for TA followers.

I am pleased that we met all of your expectations over what is probably our busiest period. The large spacious rooms are ideal for the family and the location is fantastic for all of your bus routes and eating outlets

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 29 December 2010

Spent 3 nights over Christmas at Mantra Circle on Cavill on the 42nd floor (North Tower). We've stayed here before so was glad that the room standards were still very good. Huge room with spa and all the modern facilities. Although there were some wear and tear it's still looking good.

Yes there is clear glass separating the bathroom and bedroom, but there're also blinds you can use so you don't have to see everything going on in there.

Remember to take your room key because you need it everywhere you go, I forgot one time and was stuck in the lift and couldn't get to the carpark.

The location is fantastic, close to everything with a supermarket right downstairs.

If I had to complain I would say the carpark was hard to navigate if you have a larger car!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Circle on Cavill for your visit and providing feedback for TA followers.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and you were happy with our location. Being centrally located is one of our best selling points.

I take on board you comment about the car park, but would be happy to assist with a better allocated car park on your next visit