As a regular to Surfers just to again say what a measuring stick the Shore Apartments are
Kay and Kay and Justine are s friendly
Nothing is too much trouble and my impertinance in asking for the same room each time I stay is met with a positive response
The pool is clean and the lounges are good quality( albeit met by the maintenance man who drinks and smokes whilst working)
I stay in many motels thoughout the year and this is the best.I fact I do not go to many places elsewhere in Australia as I enjoy the Shore so much.Friendliness costs nothing and ther ladies at reception know how important it is.
Thank you for allowing me to be part of the Shore experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shore has just recently undergone a building refurbishment and is superb value Gold Coast accommodation. Directly opposite the beach we offer 1 bedroom fully self contained apartments, friendly staff and great facilities on the Esplanade in Surfers Paradise.Relax in secure accommodation and enjoy amazing views, the heated pool and spa, along with the cafe/bar on the ground floor. Right on the light rail system for easy travel around the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Shore Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Shore Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia