This place offers great value for money with million dollar views. The staff were very helpful and we had everything we needed in our very clean and tidy apartment. We particularly loved the views, the constant sound of the sea and the proximity to everything. There is easy access by bus to and from the airport as well.
We only used the pool and spa once but the area was tidy and well looked after. There is no air conditioning in the apartments but we didn't need it as we didn't visit at the hottest time of year. What's more, the sea breezes kept the apartment at a lovely temperature.
The little restaurant adjacent to the lobby deserves a special mention as the food and friendly service brought us back two nights in a row. My husband loved the roast!
The Shore was just what we needed for our week in Surfers and we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shore is superb value Gold Coast accommodation which includes 1 car park per apartment, 500MB of free WIFI daily & cable TV. Directly opposite the beach we offer 1 bedroom fully self contained apartments, friendly staff and great facilities on the Esplanade in Surfers Paradise. Relax in secure accommodation and enjoy amazing views, the heated pool and spa, along with the cafe and licensed bar on the ground floor. A 12 minute walk to the Surfers Paradise shops, restaurants and right on the light rail system and bus routes for easy travel around the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Shore Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Shore Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia