The location was convenient, central and quiet. Staff were very good, particularly Sarah. She's wonderful. Facilities were first rate. The view from our 17th floor unit was spectacular. Lack of free Internet in room was disappointing. Food was not exciting, but the people at the bar were always pleasant. Short walk to Cavill St., which is the center of life there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia