Positive-clean rooms, nice views, stylish spa and pool
Negative- not very friendly staff and very pushy to try and make us go for a seminar, stayed for 7 nights and only serviced once (not ideal for parents with kids), after checking out we waited in the foyer for a pick up, a very rude man then came and asked the concierge what WE were doing sitting there and asked if we checked out and that we were making too much noise and there was too many of us. It was very upsettting considering we as a group (with two babies) were sitting quietly and were there for a max of 10 minutes. I felt they were like THANKS FOR STAYING NOW GO AND HURRY UP!
Would not join time shares after a Wyndham sales guy turned nasty at dreamworld when we said we wernt interested
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia