Got a cracking rate thru hotels.com at the last minute. Room was unbelievable. Perched on 16th floor we could see whales breaching in the ocean. Room had all the mod cons. Kids in the 2nd bedroom. Great breakfast thrown in. Tip - even numbered rooms are on the ocean side (sun rise), odd numbers overlook the river (sun set).
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia