I have lived in this building for nearly 2 years now and find that it has double standards towards hotel guests and residents. I mean I don't expect house keeping and hotel services etc...
What I mean is I have my music up (no louder than a vacuum cleaner) during the weekdays (no later than 7pm) and get a knock on the door telling me to turn it down, I have family over for my birthday for a couple of hours before we go out for dinner on a saturday night (before 8pm) I get a noise complaint?!! But yet the hotel guests can have their music up all hours of the night till early hours in the morning, be as loud as they like, smoke cigarets on their balcony which the smoke comes straight into my lounge room so can't even have the doors open for fresh air, people can be as loud as they like yell and scream in the pool, so have to close the doors again! Where as if we were to behave like that I could imagine it would be a different story!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia