My husband & I stayed here for one night, May 31st, 2012. On arrival we received a box of chocolates & a little tour of where restaurant, pool, spa, bbq area, and gym were located. Benjamin at reception was very helpful & smiley. Basha was lovely. And Michelle Blomberg who organized this last minute accommodation was WONDERFUL!
Our room on the 10th floor (1007) was faultlessly clean with a really lovely colour scheme & decor. It was fully self-contained, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, 2 tv's, cable, huge shower, 4 fluffy towels, comfortable mattress, etc- It had EVERYTHING you would want.
The pool is heated in winter & the spa was divine!
We didn't eat or order from the restaurant, but the prices were very reasonable.
You won't regret staying here :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia