We booked a room thorugh Wotif for a friends birthday in GC over the weekend. Was very impressed with the greetings and then the tour of the complex by a "hostess" which was a good start. Our one bedroom unit had all requirements of a 4 star resort. Also was clean, roomy and airy. We had lovely hinterland views and the balcony was spacious and equpped with decent chairs. The only downer was that I asked for two single beds but we received a split-king bed. We could have requested the bed be split up or we coud have done it ourselves but due to time constraints and tiredness we decided just to crash.
We did not get the time to use any of the resorts facilities like the pool, spa, gym, BBQ nor the restaurants so cannot comment but looked good anyway. Security is tight as the card can only take you to the floor you are booked for.
Car parking is tight but that is normal in most resorts. We ended up parking outside on the street on Saturday night as the carpark was full when we returned in the early hours of the morning.
Pleasant stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia