I have stayed in many hotels in Surfers Paradise and this is by far the best value for money. The location is perfect, very close to the beach and there are many restaurants and bars all around the hotel.
We stayed in a one bedroom studio and it was gorgeous - we could have stayed all week! Lovely kitchen with everything we needed and the whole room was very spacious and clean.
The pool and spa are great and there is a good gym. Breakfast buffet was simple but has everything you need and well priced at $17.50 each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia