This was our first time staying at the Wyndham resort in Surfers Paradise. The accommodation was very spacious with beautiful views of the Gold Coast. If you want the luxuries of a hotel atmosphere with the features of a top class serviced apartment, then this is a great place to stay.
The kitchen was very well appointed with all the basic appliances - perfect for staying in and cooking some meals if you didn't want to eat out every night. We stayed for 9 days and also found the washer and dryer to be very convenient. The living room is generous with a flat screen tv and comfortable lounge area. The balconies extend from the living room all the way to the bedrooms and offer a great reason to enjoy the ocean views right from the apartment. The rooms are air conditioned and bathroom was also extremely clean and modern. The staff were very helpful and provided some fantastic service. We used the heated pool almost every day, as well as the adjacent outdoor spa.
The building is situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, off the boulevard, and a block away from Gold Coast Highway. Because of its proximity, we found ourselves walking to the local restaurants, cafes, and malls. The main beach is also only a 10 minute walk and from there you could walk or bike the entire stretch of the city along the esplanade. A new tram line is being constructed and will take passengers right through the Surfers Paradise Boulevard - the heart of Surfers. This will provide added convenience, as there will be a stop situated right outside the Wyndham.
We'll definitely be staying there again thanks to the wonderful experience of this trip. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia