Travelled to Wyndham Surfers paradise and stayed in Room 1402 from 23/4/14 till 27/4/14 and these were the things why I would not recommend Wyndham Surfers Paradise to anybody.
1) TV screen was filthy.
2) Stereo not working (kept on crackling and cutting out)
3) Coffee table had sand spawled all over it on arrival.
4) Lounge ceiling had water damage with paint peeling from it.
5) Finger prints on wall (approx. 20cm long) in main bedroom.
6) Remote for TV in main bedroom not working.
7) 2 door fridge with dents all over it in kitchen
8) Brown sludge in outdoor spa surrounding tiles above water line
9) Main bedroom 2 x singles pushed together (one mattress was so saggy my back hurt every morning)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Hotelopia so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia