I found the staff to b efficient friendly and attentive. The apartment was unfortuanly not clean on arrival in regards to the bathrooms / toilets. The kitchen sink was also not clean. There were five girls on this weekend and when we requested top up re: coffee pods toilet rolls ect it was no trouble to have then replenished . All information I requested before arrival was ready at check in. The info requested was re transport to footy and on the blues festival. I pre ordered groceries to b delivered to the room pre arrival all were delivered placed in the refrigerator. The apartment was dated but had everything u could need dish washer full fridge washer dryer large tv wi bose sound system . TV in master bedroom . Views were fantastic from the balcony . The resorts pool was warm and well maintained .As was the spa . The screen around the back of the spa was dirty and distracted from the general appearance of the area. It did not impact on the cleanliness or use of the spa. We ordered food to b brought to the pool area it was prompt at good temp and very yummy . The resort was with in easy walking distance to supermarkets bottle shop transport beach and Cavil Av. . We felt safe re the security , swipe cards to activate lift and to enter room. We were made to feel welcome at the resort and staff were happy to chat. Over all we had a most enjoyable stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia