“O'Reilly's”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$100.17*
and up
Glow Worm Cave and Natural Bridge Tour from Gold...
Ranked #26 of 44 Tours in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 22 December 2012

We recently went on a tour to O'Reilly's tree top walk. The bus driver Chris was fantastic he was so informative about the local knowledge as well as being fluent in Japanese. He was the one who drove the bus and took us on our walk through the trees. It was very interesting and beautiful.
I would also like to say to travellers if you want to feed the bird please have your long sleeve tops ready as the birds love to flock to the food very quickly. Highly recommend this tour. Especially with Mr Encyclopaedia. (Chris)

1  Thank chookfamily
"apartment"
"cruise"
"surfers"

Reviewed 9 September 2012

The highlight of my trip to Queensland was my Byron Bay Eco Cruise on Brusnwick River. I went on the trip on my own and did the cruise and kayaking option. We cruised for about an hour and a half and kayaked for about an hour. The skipper and kayaking instructor were both really knowledable and talked about the river ecology and local history. We saw some beautiful birds fishing and wading on the banks as we floated past. We were trated to some sweet and savoury snacks and a glass of wine as the afternoon drew to a close.

I fancied the kayaking trip, but there was also a cakes and coffee option in the morning for people who don't need the exercise. I was lucky enough to sample the left-over cakes on my trip. YUMMY!

I'd definitely recommend that anyone on a JPT Tours trip to Byron Bay take up the option of going on the cruise. It's a lovely way to see something unique to Byron Bay, and there's still plenty of time to shop and sit by the beach. I was on my own, and I found everyone really friendly.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Well it rained. But that was fine as we Victorians are used to that!!!! What made this a really memorable trip into the hinterland was Chris Montgomery. What a gem! The knowledge this man imparted on us was fabulous. My son (15) and my girlfirend and I had a great day out learning about the history of the area and what pioneers the O'Reilly family were. The treetop walk was great too and I was lucky enough to purchase a jumper at the Alpaca farm. We really did appreciate the friendliness of Chris, particularly when he advised us of a Bear Grylls trick with rain ponchos. I would recommend this to anyone, young or old.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

I was in Brisbane for business and ended up having to stay over a weekend. I took this opportunity to see Brisbane so I booked myself a day tour with JPT on their Brisbane's best tour. I'm so glad I did because the day was full of wonderful sights and interesting stories about the city I would have never have seen/heard about If I explored the city myself. We also had a trip down the Brisbane river on a ferry and a ride on the wheel of Brisbane. Later in the day we went to Lone Pine koala sanctuary and also a stop at Mt Coot-tha! All of this in 1 day!! The value of this tour was simply outstanding!!

1  Thank Lisa J