“All you can eat!”

Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Affordable family dining, open 7 days from 8am for breakfast, lunch and dinner. $9.99 All you can Eat Pancakes with Whipped Butter and Maple Syrup, great range of Indulgent Pancakes, Crepes, also steak, ribs, salads, BURGERS, chicken, fish and much much more. Our Milkshakes are amazing! Colourful themed restaurant great for all the family. Fully Licensed.
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We went here a few days ago and got an all you can eat pancakes meal for two. The pancakes were massive and it was only $10! Bargain! The waitress was so friendly and the pancakes were awesome. 10/10

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We came breakfast for some coffee and the all you can eat pancakes. We got our coffee first and it almost just tasted like frothed milk, both very weak. We got replacement coffees after I got up to complain. The next coffees had burnt milk and was the worst coffee I've drank. She didn't come to check on our new coffees so I gave up on that.
The pancakes were okay.
The waiters needed to do check backs.
Overall vibe wasn't good, no music and unenthusiastic staff.
Not satisfied with our visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Passion Pancakes are to die for. My wife and I just loved these. The restaurant is quite unique with it's hot-air balloon booths, and painted walls. The service was top notch.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We loved this place, plan was to have pancakes for breakfast one morning of our stay but alas we returned every morning.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went about 2 to 3 months ago so keep in mind not the freshest memory now. Was craving on pancakes tonight so remembered I could write the review! Went with my husband late Saturday afternoon one weekend & it was fine. I know that doesn't sound mind blowing but it was a mixed experience. At the time I felt more like a crepe but when it arrived it was fairly greasy in the dish with a lot of melted cheese on top maybe so although I hate doing so I asked for an exchange. To be fair they were very pleasant about this & didn't make me feel like That kind of customer so that was good. They suggested an all day vege breakfast which had a yummy little potato pancake [then making me wish I'd had that all along]. Can't remember what hubby had but he liked his. We didn't have any desert items but saw a couple of yummy looking dishes glide along close by our table [is this a strategy to make you want to order? Cos it's a good one]. One thing that confuses me is why there is only one savoury item on the menu for pancakes [potato pancake]. I suppose it's all about the desert pancakes & there seemed to be a good range of these, but I guess I imagine there would be more of a range in savoury. This is pretty much the same from memory, as Pancakes on the Rocks Mermaid Beach, [which I prefer]. I'm no expert but you could probably expand culinary horizons everywhere by investing more in a savoury menu [although I'm biased being pancake obsessive]. Anyhow the flipside to the décor being a bit tired & the place slightly dated in general, is that it's clearly 'relaxed or casual' dining & you won't feel out of place. Our soft drinks were a little over priced. Overall I may give it a try again with an entertainment book voucher or some other discount.