“Delicious and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seafood Empire - CLOSED

Seafood Empire
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Reasonably priced casual seafood restaurant on Cavill Avenue in the heart of Surfers Paradise serving Seafood, Fish and Chips, Steaks, Pasta and More. Great Breakfasts and Coffee. Open 7 days. Seafood, Steak, Fish & Chips, Pasta, Pizza and Euro Grills.
“Delicious and friendly service”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I was here a few months ago and it was average.. I returned yesterday with my family and it was remarkable. Food was fantastic service was great. Turns out it under new management .. We went for breakfast and dinner absolutely fabulous . Highly recommended. Yum yum yum.. Give it a go guys you won't regret it.

Sydney, Australia
“Worst Food!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

This place had the worst service ever! We also waited for about 50 minuets for the food and saw the waitress throw abusive words at the couple sitting near us when they informed a family with kids about the long wait..I have never seen such terrible customer service!! The service was just rude and disgusting..it gets better..the food (50 minuets to prepare a breakfast with some eggs, meat slices and toast...) had blood coming out of the meat slices and was just enough to make you sick!!! They also forgot to serve the drinks and I had to get up and get it..the cutlery had stains on it and was oily..to sum it up...YUK! do not enter this place!!!

2 Thank aussie_sun_rise
Melbourne, Australia
“Disgraceful Service”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My partner and I just left this restaurant after waiting 50 mins for our food (which we just got a refund for). As we were sitting next to the entrance, I kindly let a family with small kids know that we had already been waiting for half an hour. The waitress saw the family leave and then verbally abused me in front of the very few customers that they had left. Very unprofessional, disorganised and not worth it really. Disgraceful service! Stay away from this place!!

3 Thank Alicia M
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Super fast service”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Really friendly staff and super fast service. On this trip we ate twice at seafood empire. Breakfast and Dinner. Excellent value!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kiwihikers
melbourne
“Poison”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Do not eat at this restaurant! I went for dinner the other night and suffered from severe food poisoning. Ruined my holiday! This is the second time i have been sick from this place. I went back the second time thinking maybe i just chose poorly, but no it is definitely all the food! How can you go wrong with fried calamari? They should be embarrassed to serve food there! Absolutely Disgusting.

• Visited May 2013