“Grea for kids and adults alike”

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Surfers Paradise
Book In Advance
More Info
US$21.66*
and up
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium Admission Ticket in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe It or Not! is Surfers Paradise's most unusual and unbelievable attraction! Located in Soul Boardwalk, Cavill Mall, Ripley's offers 15 individually themed galleries of unbelievable artifacts and interactive exhibits where you will Experience the Fun around every corner. Your self-guided adventure is sure to astonish as you come face to face with remarkable relics and rare treasures from around the World. With almost 9,000 square feet to explore, you will discover 350 genuine artefacts, amazing stories of history and adventure, magic, mystery, incredible illusions, fun interactive games, life-size figurines of unusual characters who actually lived and unbelievable movies! Simply an amazing journey of on an hour or more - That's Wow Factor fun for everyone! New addition, Ripley's Impossible LaseRace™, is the only LaseRace™ in the Southern Hemisphere and tests the guile and agility of participants as they duck, shimmy, pivot, and crawl through a maze of bright green laser beams in an effort to achieve the best possible time. Touch a laser, and time is added onto your score. Enjoy four difficulty levels and play as long as you want! (Included in General Admission).
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My granddaughter (8) loved it and found it very interactive. She especially loved sitting outside listening to the music at the entrance. Would like to know what those songs are.

1  Thank DavinaCBalcluthaNZ
Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I visited Ripleys as a 23 year old adult with my partner on our mid week getaway. I had been to Ripleys a few years ago but couldn't remember a lot about it... that was until I got inside.

There are many weird and wonderful things to see! And I believe the interactive features are a new thing (since I went last), to make it more exciting for the young and the old. But... I will warn that some of the rooms/ exhibits could be scary to young kids (I was even feeling queezy after seeing the shrunken heads and skeletons/ bones).

I liked the tunnel but my partner felt sick after walking through it, so beware if you get dizzy easy, or don't like feeling uneasy or unsteady on your feet.

Allow at least 1.5 hours to read everything.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I wouldn't recommend it to my friends. Not with young children. Our kids are aged 2,4,7 &8. They were too young to care about the history of this place. For 3kids, 2 adults it cost $75! We were there prob half hour. Some interesting things but scary for young kids. No stroller access we had to carry it downstairs, bit annoying. Worlds tallest man was best part.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

quite enjoyed our time here. had some really weird stuff that we spent ages reading and looking at them. great place to kill time, and it seems to go really fast! wish there was a few more interactive things to do, but overall it was good.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Really enjoyed it here and you can easily spend hours looking and reading about all of the interesting Believe it Or Nots. I enjoyed taking heaps of photos with the different characters such as the worlds tallest man. If you were a fan of the show you will definitely love this place!

Ripley's A, Manager at Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you so much for visiting and for sharing such a nice review. We think that some of the exhibits are pretty cool too, but it is always nice to know that our guests think so too! Glad you enjoyed taking photos of our exhibits! Thank you so much and we hope to see you again!