“An amazing experience.”

Moreton Bay Marine Park Dolphin Cruise Including Lunch
Ranked #2 of 44 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whales in Paradise are the original Gold Coast Whale Watching company and the only whale watch operation to depart from the convenient location in central Surfers Paradise.OUR GUARANTEE 1. Our whale watch cruise have been so successful that we are proud to promote a 100% daily sightings record. If a whale is not sighted on a tour you will receive a free return cruise. 2. Low passenger numbers to ensure personalised service and no crowds, so every guest is guaranteed a rail side position for the perfect equal viewing opportunity
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This trip was one of the most enjoyable one in all our travels. We decided on your Whale Boat Trip as the boat would allow us to be really close to the whales and. It was a great to see the whales close up and watch their antics, diving and the wonderful sight of seeing these huge creatures lift themselves right out of the water, then with a huge splash, return to the water. What a marvellous experience, one which will stay in our memories.for many years. We were very lucky that families of whales were near the boat and stayed around for a long time.
Thank you for the chance to experience this wonderful sight,

2  Thank rggarside
"once in a lifetime"
"tea and coffee"
"recommend this trip"

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a great time and were looked after well - Wife gets motion sick but with medication and support from staff she was OK. Only point was it took a very long time to find the whales and the trip lasted an extra 45 - 60 mins so we detour and see whales on the way back in.

1  Thank Christine C
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Whales in Paradise with the team of Gold Coast Whale Watching Adventure was first in the itinerary of my family's 10-day vacation to Gold Coast and Sydney. And it proved to be the best too. We stood in awe looking at the big blue ocean, watching the whales and their calves swimming gracefully and skillfully. My eight year old son was so excited; its just like in Animal Planet, but this is real, he said. Light refreshment was served. The team was friendly and they made sure we had watched enough whales for that day before returning. We had a whale of a time.

3  Thank Vasanthi V
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband and I recently went out whale spotting on your boat on 6th November. The good thing about the day was seeing a mother whale and her baby. The not so good was the rough seas. We would not have gone out probably if we had known how choppy it could be. I unfortunately had a fall on board when the carpet beside the seat came loose as people tried to get to the side of the boat where the whales were, as I did. My chest hit the back of the seat and I got badly bruised. My doctor ordered X-rays when we returned to Melbourne the following day to confirm that no ribs were broken. I was very concerned about my leg getting injured as a I have had a hip replacement. Because of this I would not have gone out if I knew how rough it could be. I'm glad to have the chance to relate our experience.

4  Thank Maureen B