Whales in Paradise - Gold Coast Whale Watching Pty Ltd
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Half-Day Whale Watching and Canal Cruise from the...
Ranked #3 of 45 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whales in Paradise are the original Gold Coast Whale Watching company and the only whale watch operation to depart from the convenient location in central Surfers Paradise.OUR GUARANTEE 1. Our whale watch cruise have been so successful that we are proud to promote a 100% daily sightings record. If a whale is not sighted on a tour you will receive a free return cruise. 2. Low passenger numbers to ensure personalised service and no crowds, so every guest is guaranteed a rail side position for the perfect equal viewing opportunity
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I had the pleasure of going out whale watching with Whales in Paradise around 7 times this past season and loved every minute!!

One of the stand outs for me is the customer service, having travelled extensively and experienced some pretty amazing customer service over the years, I have to say the staff are one of the best things about this company. Friendly, helpful and really informative about all things whales and happy to go above and beyond what you would expect.

Being slightly obsessed with the ocean and all things whales every single tour is like the first time for me. You never know what you are going to get each time as whales don't really care too much about our expectations and tour times, they're just doing what they were created to do and that in itself is an amazing thing. No two tours were the same, sometimes the whales would mug the boat and be really playful and other times they would be breaching and spy hopping, seeing different behaviours displayed each time I went out with Whales in Paradise made me realise just how blessed I am to live locally and be able to access this amazing tour whenever i want.

The MahiMahi is perfect for an up close Whale encounter, the staff on board are friendly and really know what they are talking about and are really interactive with the people on board.

If you are trying to decide who to go Whale Watching with then I would 150% say choose Whales in Paradise, they offer smaller groups which makes it more personalised and you don't have to fight for a spot to see the magnificent whales in all their glory!

1  Thank kaylie4nz
in 17 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
"recommend this trip"

Reviewed 28 November 2013

It was great seeing the Whales up close and personal. The staff were amazing, so friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everyone. I went with my 12 year old nephew and he really enjoyed it too, his ipod was even turned off during the trip!

1  Thank auntyeme
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This trip was one of the most enjoyable one in all our travels. We decided on your Whale Boat Trip as the boat would allow us to be really close to the whales and. It was a great to see the whales close up and watch their antics, diving and the wonderful sight of seeing these huge creatures lift themselves right out of the water, then with a huge splash, return to the water. What a marvellous experience, one which will stay in our memories.for many years. We were very lucky that families of whales were near the boat and stayed around for a long time.
Thank you for the chance to experience this wonderful sight,

2  Thank rggarside
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a great time and were looked after well - Wife gets motion sick but with medication and support from staff she was OK. Only point was it took a very long time to find the whales and the trip lasted an extra 45 - 60 mins so we detour and see whales on the way back in.

1  Thank Christine C
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Whales in Paradise with the team of Gold Coast Whale Watching Adventure was first in the itinerary of my family's 10-day vacation to Gold Coast and Sydney. And it proved to be the best too. We stood in awe looking at the big blue ocean, watching the whales and their calves swimming gracefully and skillfully. My eight year old son was so excited; its just like in Animal Planet, but this is real, he said. Light refreshment was served. The team was friendly and they made sure we had watched enough whales for that day before returning. We had a whale of a time.

3  Thank Vasanthi V